Admission Criteria and Registration
A student is admitted into a program when he/she meets and fulfills the admission requirements of the university. Admission into a program is done in the month of September before the academic year begins. Admission to the University of Health Science is conducted under the guidance of the Senate.
Admission requirements are given below:
- A secondary school certificate (12 years of General Education); priority is given to those with high marks in the science subjects.
- A birth and resident certificates.
- Four passport size photos.
- A file and an application letter.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
Also, the applicant must:
- Pass an entrance examination
- Pass a standard health check-up and medical fitness.
- Pass a personal interview.